Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Just My Novel and Me

It's been a while since I've updated, and I think it might be quite a while more before I'm back in full force. This change is not permanent by any means...
By way of explanation, November is National Novel Writing Month, and so, because of this, during these 30 days of November, I'm frantically trying to write a novel. There's actually a whole online movement devoted to this common goal (see nanowrimo.org), and people all over the world are taking the month of November to write complete 50,000 word novels.
I'll let you know how it goes, but for the meantime...
Wish me the best, and see you in December!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Katie, I am totally fascinated by this novel writing adventure you are undertaking! I look forward to hearing about how it goes for you. It made me think about writing--I like to write--and I realized that I have absolutely no idea what I would write about for a novel! It's kind of fun to think about, though. Happy writing!

:) Katie