Friday, August 6, 2010

Bonjour du Sud de la France!!

I haven't updated in a while...and for legitimate reasons... Things have been just a little bit out of the ordinary lately.
For one thing, I got engaged on July 17th. Stephan asked me to marry him at our favorite lake near Le Nautil in Pontault. We had one day to celebrate together, before I headed off to Rome on July 18th. I spent about a week in Rome training and preparing for our Transform 2010 Conference with OM. After this, I headed straight off to the South of France where I am currently leading outeaches in a few cities bordering on the Mediterranean (yeah, I know! Life's rough...). We're leading kids clubs, visiting retirement homes, and talking to nearly everyone in the villages nearby Codognan and Caveirac.
For the moment, I'm headed off to help with tonight's puppet show in the Municipal building.
I hope to update soon, but if not, expect to hear from me in September when I return to Pontault.
Bisous! xxx

No comments: