Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A few more pictures...

Here are some of the kids at La Courneuve. In the back, you'll see a baby sitting in a baby carriage. I asked this baby's brother what her name was. The boy answered, "Poopy-peepee". I'm assuming he was mistaken.
More of the kids. The one who's squatting here gives me a lot of mental anquish. I can't figure out its gender, and I feel that it would be inappropriate to look inside the diaper. Sometimes, it wears girl clothes--for example in this picture, the kid is wearing a pink sweatshirt that reads, "Flower" and then, the day after wore a t-shirt that said, "World's Best Brother."

Starbucks in France. If you're going to pay 5 dollars for coffee, why not do it in style?


I'm now a volunteer with the 9-14 year olds at church. Here we are playing that game where you have to hit someone over the head until they scream the name of another person in the room. I hate get-to-know-you games. We really should just have balls like they did in Jane Austen's day.



Making crepes for the Crepe party at church. The little girl in back said, "Oh I love making crepes. It's something I'm very passionate about." I thought that was very funny.





1 comment:

Leanne said...

HAHAHA!! This post made me laugh. I love the confused gender, you'll have to let us know once you find out! I've played a game much like the hitting/name game while I was a counselor. Such fun!